1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by zh7, May 29, 2017.

1. zh7

zh7 Newcomer

I would say I'm currently 80 percent to total recovery. I came to the realization that I was dealing with a psychogenic issue independently of Sarno and made recovery very rapidly. After a month or two I had a slight setback, and now currently still dealing with on-and-off annoyances 5-6 months in. I am confident that I have TMS because I came to the realization independently and Sarno validates my own personal experience of healing, and I'm hoping to use the SEP to "rough out the edges" and make it 100%!

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, zh7. You're doing great. You're 80 percent healed, and the SEProgram will get you to 100 percent. I found journaling to be the most helpful in recovering from my severe back pain. I discovered that been repressing feelings of abandonment and insecurity after my parents divorced when I was seven. I understood them better and was able to forgive them.