1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1. Thoughts and fears.

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Lilybluerose, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Lilybluerose

Lilybluerose Peer Supporter

I am so thankful to have found this program!

I feel like my level of acceptance is pretty high! I have been researching and practicing the law of attraction and studying just how powerful our subconscious thoughts are and how our thoughts can cause so many different things. It makes sense to me that this can cause physical pain.

I've read through the personality traits and it resonates a ton. I am full of anger and horrible anger outburts. I repress thoughts and emotions that make me feel bad and anxious. I have lots of guilt and regrets. I'm realizing I have a lot to work through and it truly makes sense.

Now my fear is that even with agreeing with this I still have lingering doubts and fear. Wondering if my right wrist pain is in fact inflammation or nerve damage et.etc and that I am going to make myself disabled or in agonizing pain if I continue using it as I wish.

Thrn when I think that I think of how I was pain free for months and simply thinking about gaming and gaming for literally less. Than 5 minutes. Made. It hurt!! Not likely to be real!

I'm excited to continue this program!

birdsetfree and JanAtheCPA like this.