1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 1 Question

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by cirrusnarea, Jul 21, 2013.

1. cirrusnarea

cirrusnarea Well known member

What would a life without TMS mean to you?

I have had TMS symptoms for a long time. I have a history of going to the doctor and having them find nothing wrong. Pain was really ramped up this year though and discovered Dr. Sarno and TMS.

Simply put, TMS to me will mean a life with no pain. Or at least, without chronic pain. I'll be a much better person for having had it though.

This could be longer, but this is the only thing I can think of. I just want to be over this pain I've had for the past 6 months. Some people have pain for years. I don't want to have my life ruined, to lose my girlfriend, my job, and any hope I had of a future.

2. hecate105

hecate105 Beloved Grand Eagle

Go for it - don't waste your life - I've had pain for 22 years and missed out on having kids and loads of experiences because of it. Be positive and sort it all out, good luck!

3. cirrusnarea

cirrusnarea Well known member

Thanks, today is Day 2 and I'm already feeling so much better. A lot of people on here have been helpful. I'm really convinced I have TMS now.