1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 1 - Let's start this

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Stephan Ferreira, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Stephan Ferreira

Stephan Ferreira New Member

Well, might as well start the program. I've been suffering with what seems to be a feeling of a tight band on my head since 2011 that never went away. I didn't knew what TMS was at the time and I assumed this was part of many anxiety symptoms (I'm a very anxious person), so I didn't even got worried about it.

Now with the RSI on both of my arms for a month now, I became desperate, worried and afraid. I didn't want to do what I love doing the most - drawing, gaming and doing stuff on my PC - because of it. I know it's TMS due to how random the spasms move in my arms, but I still have doubts that it's a real injury, especially with the right arm being more painful than the left. I'm doing this program to clear these doubts off my mind and get rid of this pain for good.

Okcowgirl and JanAtheCPA like this.