1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 1... hope, light and love

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by savasana, Jun 21, 2019.

1. savasana

savasana Peer Supporter

Well, I actually took the plunge. People on the forum have been telling me to do this program from the beginning, for at least 6 months and I always put it off because it was easier to ignore the problem then to deal with it. As it was I had no time for anything fun, how would I possibly have time to devote to this??

I truly deeply believe in the diagnosis of TMS. I know that I have TMS and I am finally committed to eradicating it.

My mom was diagnosed with stage 1 breast cancer last September and ever since I’ve been horribly obsessed with cancer, breast cancer most specifically. I’ve become obsessed with watching YouTube videos of cancer sufferers and thanking god im not in that boat. And also worrying until the cows come home that my moms cancer will recur and spread and she will die. I’m an only child and very sensitive. Ever since I was a child I’ve had terrrible separation anxiety. And I know that’s why I have TMS. And I know the cancer diagnosis is why I’m in the horrible state that I’m in now.

Right at the moment I’m suffering from a recurring throat cyst next to where my tonsils used to be which I believe is TMS. So much fear surrounding it and worrying will it come back? What if it needs surgery? I am so bloody scared. All I can think is... I want my mom....

I humbly ask god and the universe to guide me on my path to self discovery and healing. I’m ready baby. Let’s roll

Love and light
    Savasana

JanAtheCPA likes this.