1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1 - Daisy2

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Daisy2, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Daisy2

Daisy2 Newcomer

I've had (and recovered) from TMS-related pain before. Yesterday, a new symptom started and it hasn't gone away yet. Even though it's just been a day, I've read the books and forums enough to heal almost immediately in the past.

I woke up yesterday morning with excruciating pain in the left side of my lower back. It's actually been hard to walk and bend. My level of conscious acceptance is high, because I've gone through the program before and I know it works. Also, because I realize it's ridiculous to have injured myself while sleeping.

However, I'm frustrated because even though I accept it, I'm still in pain. The other frustrating part is that I don't know what I could possibly be repressing. It has been a rough month for me, but I thought I've been aware of how it's affecting me.

2. srton

srton Well known member

I know how it goes....I'm with you on everything you're saying.
    Stay strong and try to think psychological.
    I thought I was aware of how stressed out I was untill I, too couldn't walk or bend.
    I guess I guess I thought I "had it under control" but the truth came out in the TMS...
    good luck and all the best.
    srton

Daisy2 likes this.