1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1 Daily headaches for 3 years....TMS? IBS.....TMS?

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Seema, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Seema

Seema New Member

Hello everyone, I'm new here. I believe I may have TMS. I've seen a zillion doctors, got all scans done (which were negative), tried chinese herbs and acupuncture, PT, Chiro, etc. etc. Finally some, only some, relief with Amitrytiline and neck stretches. But, it seems to be coming back again. I know I'm quite a worrier and I've had personal stress helping my son deal with his health (digestive) issues during the past 3 years, (which may also be TMS). Anyways, I'm hopeful and determined!

Anyone else out there dealing with tension type headaches (me) or digestive issues (IBS) (my son)?