1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Cronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by JoeS, Jul 16, 2019.

Tags:
  1. JoeS

JoeS New Member

My wife's grandson (28 years old) has been diagnosed with CFS and is really debilitated. I noted that there is a short section in Dr. Sarno's, The Mindbody Prescription addressing CFS. Does anyone know of, or have, any experience using TMS to treat CFS?

2. ssxl4000

ssxl4000 Well known member

Hi Joe...I used the treatment to rid myself of CFS. Feel free to check my profile and previous postings to see more of my story. Short version, I was really sick for 16 months, to the point I couldn't work full time anymore. The day after I first read about TMS and realized it sounded very much like me, I was almost completely better. Lots of ups and downs since then. Bascially, I'm now (4 months later) physically healthier than before I first got sick. However, I do struggle a little with the mental aspect of all the issues I've been digging into.

JoeS likes this.
  3. ssxl4000

Feel free to message me any questions you have.

4. JoeS

JoeS New Member

Hi ssxl4000... Thank you for your quick reply. I am new at this, how do I view check your profile and previous postings? Thanks

5. JoeS

JoeS New Member

ssxl4000, got it figured out. Thank you for the help. All the best JoeS

6. ssxl4000