1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Creating the "Reviews" subforum

Discussion in 'About This Site' started by Forest, Nov 4, 2013.

1. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Recently, in our Improving our Programs subforum, Ellen suggested,
    Hecate, Herbie and I thought that that was a great idea, so Herbie and I went ahead and made it to see how it goes. We have an amazing community here, and I am very eager to learn about what each of you have liked. What books inspired you? What books gave you hope? What books taught you the skills that you use every day?

As this forum grows, it will be much much easier for people to use the forum if we stick stick to one thread per item, whether the item is a book, a DVD, a CD, an online program, or anything else. Therefore, we request that when you want to post your review, take a look to see if there is already a thread going about the item you want to review, and add your review to that thread instead of starting another. Successful forums frequently organize reviews sections this way because it keeps things neatly organized and makes the discussions much easier to follow, especially when one review refers to another.

At some point we will add a consistent scheme for naming threads so that the forum is easier to navigate and set up polls for each thread so that people can easily rate items and see others' ratings, but let's put that off for now and just have fun writing and sharing our thoughts.

2. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

I was thinking about Dr. Sarnos DVD set,
    has anyone else seen them, I got them not to long ago
    and I really think his video teachings are as good as his books if not better.

See I've done read all four of his books and thought id heard most of sarnos stuff ya know
    till I got the videos and it was so cool cause everyone's asking questions and
    he's revealing a lot of insights and ideas that I haven't heard in the other books.

Walt and I are going to write a summary about this set of DVDS, I think its going to be so helpful.

Thanks for this forum Forest, it hits home for me and anyone looking to get
    the best advice they can.