1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 20 Change one thing

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by dsihaya, Sep 16, 2019.

1. dsihaya

dsihaya New Member

The question seemed a bit vague, if it is a question for now or for the past time. But as we cannot change the past -even though we think about it all the time- I decided to think about today. The things I want to change are mostly the situations my personality drove me into. And it's difficult for me to change my personality and all the things that it has led me into in one day. But I believe I can start by changing habits deriving from it. I would like to change my habit of postponing things. It takes a lot of time for me to decide, as I can't make sure if it is the right decision, and I don't bother to try just to see it, not even for the simplest things. I keep thinking about it instead. Even I decide to do something I stop and think about it again, then take some more time to digest it. I would like to change this and for that maybe I can start by being loyal to my to do lists.

JanAtheCPA likes this.