1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Call-In Discussion Tues Sept. 2: The Meaning of Truth, Chapters 5 ½ & 6

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Forest, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Last week the Tuesday night discussion group had a great discussion around Chapter Five (“The Journey to JournalSpeak”) of @Nicole J. Sachs LCSW's The Meaning of Truth . We weren't able to get to the next chapter as planned, so this upcoming Tuesday (September 2) we'll be finishing our discussion of Chapter Five and ½ (“JournalSpeak”), and will continue with Chapter Six (“Examples”). Nicole will again join us to share additional thoughts and answer questions about the concepts brought up in her book and TMS healing in general.

I'm thoroughly enjoying these discussions and I hope to see all of you there! As usual the recorded discussion will start at 9:00pm Eastern Time (EDT), but phone lines will open approximately half an hour beforehand for people to talk off the recording with hosts and other callers. Connection details are as follows (visit go.tmswiki.org/connect for full information):
    • If you're connecting by phone, dial 1 201-479-4595 and when prompted enter the pin code 18311499 followed by the pound symbol.
    • If you're connecting via your computer (Fuze Meeting), go to http://fuze.me/18311499 and follow the instructions from there. Connecting via computer gives you access to a chat room and lets you watch webcams of the hosts.
    For more information about the discussion group, and to listen to all past recorded discussions, visit www.tmswiki.org/ppd/Call-In_Peer_Discussion_Group .

We welcome your feedback on how to improve these discussions. Share your thoughts (anonymously) about what you like and what needs improvement at http://go.tmswiki.org/podcastfeedback .

Last edited: Sep 12, 2014
  2. Forest

Looking forward to this!

3. Tennis Tom

Tennis Tom Beloved Grand Eagle

Darn, I missed the Fuse with Nicole. The Monday holiday and travelling screwed up my calendric equilibrium, a TMS manifestation. I'll listen to the recording.

4. Forest

Figured it was something like that. Hope you had a good trip!

I'm looking forward to the later chapters. With the main ideas established, we can get to the nitty gritty. Lots of interesting stuff there.

5. Forest

@Tennis Tom , and anyone else who missed it, here's the recording of Tuesday's discussion:

Click here to download the mp3 audio

Like always, you can listen to it here using this audio player, or you can download an mp3 of the discussion by right-clicking on the link above and choosing to save it to your computer.