1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Call-In Discussion Tues Oct 7: Wrapping Up The Meaning of Truth

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Forest, Oct 3, 2014.

1. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

This Tuesday (October 7th), the call-in discussion group we will be discussing Chapter Nine (“Patience and Kindness”), the Epilogue (“The Stuff I Forgot to Say”), and the two appendices in the TMS book The Meaning of Truth by TMS psychotherapist and former Sarno patient @Nicole J. Sachs LCSW. As usual, Nicole will be joining us to add her commentary on these chapters and share her thoughts about the TMS healing process overall.

(Updated) During this call, Nicole will also provide free individual consultations to callers, after we wrap up our discussion of the final chapters of the book. We'll then continue these one-on-one sessions with Nicole next week (October 14) which will take up the entire call.

Believe it or not, this coming session is the last time we'll be "officially" discussing Nicole's book! How time flies. It has been an honor to work with her these past nine weeks, and I am so grateful that she has taken the time to join us every Tuesday evening we have been discussing her book. Thank you, Nicole!

If there is something in these last two chapters, or in the book as a whole, that you would like us to touch upon during the call, please share it by posting here in this thread. You can also share your thoughts about what aspects of the discussion group you like and what parts you think need improvement using the anonymous feedback form at http://go.tmswiki.org/podcastfeedback .

I hope to see you all at this final wrap-up of The Meaning of Truth! See below for information on how to connect, and other general information.

Forest

-----

The recorded discussion will start at 9:00pm Eastern Time (EDT), but phone lines will open approximately half an hour beforehand for people to chat off the recording with Nicole, myself, and other callers. Connection details are as follows (visit go.tmswiki.org/connect for full information):

• If you're connecting by phone, dial 1 201-479-4595 and when prompted enter the pin code 18311499 followed by the pound symbol.
    • If you're connecting via your computer (Fuze Meeting), go to http://fuze.me/18311499 and follow the instructions from there. Connecting via computer gives you access to a chat room and lets you watch webcams of the hosts.
    Learn more about the Tuesday night discussion group and access all past recorded discussions at:
    http://www.tmswiki.org/ppd/Call-In_Peer_Discussion_Group

Last edited: Oct 7, 2014
    uly789 likes this.
  2. Tennis Tom

Tennis Tom Beloved Grand Eagle

Yes, hope to see you there too Forest , I'm giving up my tennis clinic with my coach on Tues. Hopefully you and your GF are done making out by now :kiss::kiss:. I've got my bottle of Torani Amer chilling, the grenadine, Christian Bros. brandy, soda and lemon twist ready. I just purchased an ice crusher from Williams Sonoma so let's party! beerbuds santahat.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2014
  3. Shirley

Shirley Peer Supporter

I don't know if I can listen to this call, but thank you thank yo thank you so much for posting recordings like the one I just heard with Conenna from March 4 2013. Still learning how to focus on this Forum--there is so much here. What you are offering with the wiki and the forum is really helpful.

4. Forest

An update: we will be starting the individual consultations with Nicole tonight (Tuesday October 7), after we wrap up our discussion of the final chapters of the book. We'll then continue these one-on-one sessions with Nicole during the discussion group on Tuesday October 14 as planned.

There are still openings for these consultations, so if you would like an individual session with Nicole, just post in this thread or contact me via a personal message or at forestfortreesweb@gmail.com .

Hope to see you all tonight!

Last edited: Oct 7, 2014
  5. Forest

Hi everyone,

Here's the recording from this past Tuesday's call wrapping up our discussion of The Meaning of Truth.
    As always, you can listen to the discussion using this audio player, or you can download the audio by right-clicking on the link above and choosing to save it to your computer.

Click here to download the mp3 audio

The transition into Nicole's session with Aaron starts about 23 minutes, 26 seconds into the recording.

Next week will be our last call with Nicole, in which she will be conducting a couple more individual sessions. Read the full announcement:
    http://www.tmswiki.org/forum/thread...ober-14-consultations-with-nicole-sachs.6016/

Last edited: Oct 10, 2014