1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Buffy Quotes that Pertain to TMS

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Shanshu Vampyr, Jul 21, 2012.

1. Shanshu Vampyr

Shanshu Vampyr Well known member

< 'Cuz I love Buffy and I've already got a "Matrix" page about TMS :) >

From episode Passion:

“Passion, it lies in all of us, sleeping... waiting... and though unwanted... unbidden... it will stir... open its jaws and howl. It speaks to us... guides us... passion rules us all, and we obey. What other choice do we have? Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love... the clarity of hatred... and the ecstasy of grief. It hurts sometimes more than we can bear. If we could live without passion maybe we'd know some kind of peace... but we would be hollow... Empty rooms shuttered and dank. Without passion we'd be truly dead.”

JanAtheCPA and veronica73 like this.
  2. Shanshu Vampyr

Shanshu Vampyr Well known member

Cordelia: My mom doesn't even get out of bed anymore. And the doctor says it's Epstein-Barr. I'm like, pleeease! It's chronic hepatitis, or at least chronic fatigue syndrome. I mean, nobody cool has Epstein-Barr anymore.

:) Pertinent, both, the "chronic fatigue" and the "whatever's in vogue" aspects of the quote. :)

veronica73 likes this.