1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 8 Brief forum post

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by youngowens, Jan 6, 2022.

1. youngowens

youngowens Newcomer

I am trying to follow the instructions to a tee here, even though I don't really like doing forum posts.

I have made some interesting connections about when my pain started and what was happening in my mind. I am walking without pain much, much better. However, sitting -- just sitting -- remains a huge impossibility without the aid of my trusty heating pad. Also, laying down and really being in any position but standing.

I also have largely gotten rid of pain in my hands because I realized that the pain in my hands started after **I was reading about people having pain in their hands** when I was madly investigating what could possibly be wrong with me.

Unfortunately, I now have this indescribable pain in my arms and my core when I sit. It's like my pain has decided to give me something new.

My whole goal in life at this point is to sit without pain and, like, go to a restaurant.