1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Breakthrough in belief

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by missy1979, Jan 7, 2016.

Tags:
  1. missy1979

missy1979 Newcomer

I thought I did believe it 100% but I guess I didn't, because now I believe even more. I was getting very frustrated tonight for 3 hours trying to figure out how to download pictures to my new MAC from my new Android phone, not easy and I still messing with it. Anyway I was getting super annoyed and stressed and I noticed my arm started burning, then my leg, then my hips, then my urethra, now my hips still. I do not normally have pain in my arms or my leg! I KNOW this is mind body and I am in tears because this is totally confirmed for me now, this is REAL! I know I am lagging behind most of you but I guess I still had doubt but what I am experiencng now is confirmation. Never been so happy to be in pain. I know I am going to heal.

2. Murmur

Murmur New Member

It's always good to keep an ongoing "evidence sheet" wherein you list the evidence in support of your symptoms being from TMS. For me this kind of obvious cause and effect stress pain is a good indicator of TMS. There will be other signs as well and keeping them listed helps you to remember the true cause during moments of doubt.

Markus likes this.
  3. Dexy

Dexy Peer Supporter

wow, I am so happy for you! Wonderful news for your continued TMS healing journey!

4. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, Missy. I also get very frustrated and even angry when my computer gives me problems, loses things, and when trying to learn to do new things. High tech is not easy for me, at age 85, but when I stick with a difficult project, I always find a way to do it, and then I feel better. Good luck as you keep believing 100 percent in TMS. That's what it takes, nothing less.