1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Boston TMS Support Group - July Meeting

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Forest, Jul 11, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Hello, fellow Bostonians,

As you may or may not know, a few of us have formed an in-person TMS support group for those of us in the Boston area, which meets every month. This month's meeting will be on Wednesday, July 24th, from 6:30 - 8:30pm in Brookline.

As things tend to be fairly low-key and are likely to slow down over the summer, the group will probably stray from its traditional form of “peer support” and will more likely be something like one-on-one coaching with me. Of course, if people want to provide peer support, and more people start attending, the better!

If you’re interested in either the traditional peer support format or the one-on-one coaching format, would like more information, or you have any general questions, send me a private message here. Hope to see some of you on the 24th.

Best,
    Forest

2. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

The Boston Support Group will be meeting this Wednesday in Brookline. If you'd like to attend, message me for details.