1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Boston TMS Support Group - February meeting

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by veronica73, Jan 18, 2013.

1. veronica73

veronica73 Well known member

Over the summer some of us formed an in-person TMS support group for those in the Boston area.

The next meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, February 12 from 6:30pm - 8:30pm in Brookline, MA. If you would like to attend, please message me and Forest and we can send you the address.

Let me know if you have any questions.

:) Veronica

2. veronica73

I just wanted to bump this up since the meeting is on Tuesday (assuming we've all dug out from the blizzard by then!)

Please message me if you are attending so Forest and I can get enough snacks :)

Forest likes this.
  3. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Thanks a lot for posting about this, Veronica. I'm really looking forward to it.

4. bostonhands

bostonhands New Member

how is the parking over there?

5. veronica73

Forest tells me that parking is great.