1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Boston TMS Support Group - April Meeting

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Forest, Apr 11, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Hey All,

A few of us have formed an in-person TMS support group for those of us in the Boston area. Our next meeting is scheduled for next Wednesday, April 17th, from 6:30 - 8:30pm and will be held in Brookline, MA. If you’d like to attend, send me a private message here and I will give you the address. Feel free to message me if you have any questions as well.

Best,
    Forest

2. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

I thought I should also mention that, going forward, I will be taking over the announcements and reminders part of the Boston group. I am tremendously grateful to Veronica for the amazing job she's done in organizing this group, and I truly believe so much of its success is because of all her hard work. Thanks, Veronica!

3. veronica73

veronica73 Well known member

thanks, Forest :)