1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Book Recommendation That was substantial in my Awareness of Attachment Styles

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Mac07, Aug 30, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Mac07

Mac07 New Member

Book: "Attached"
    Book by Amir Levine and Rachel S. F. Heller

This book was a real eye-opener and very insightful into relationship styles as well as attachment styles and I feel that it has a lot of pertinent TMS equivalent advice in relation to personality types and how we interact with others. I have an inkling that many of TMS suffers may possess an Anxious Attachment style, although not all and this book really explains and breakdowns the 3 types in a very user-friendly and is an easy read that is digestible in one reading! Anyhow, I would be interested to know if anyone else is familiar with this book and if it helped them in any way? This forum has proven to be an invaluable resource on so many levels and I am hoping to contribute back in any way possible to show my gratitude!

plum likes this.
  2. plum

plum Beloved Grand Eagle

Thanks for this. I'm not familiar with the book but appreciate your endorsement. The reviews on Amazon uk are good too. Worth a look methinks.