1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Bladder/groin/pubic pain?

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by ac2448, Sep 12, 2018.

1. ac2448

ac2448 New Member

Has anyone experienced bladder/groin pain that was resolved through TMS treatment?

I have a history of almost 8 months of various symptoms of pelvic pain. My longest lasting has been a deep perineum ache, which has been getting better since beginning TMS treatment and seeing a psychotherapist.

Recently I have had sex for the first time in a while. The following day I felt the intense bladder/penis stinging, which were the first symptoms that started my whole journey of pain. It has been going on continuously for about a week now and getting worse. I am somewhat sure it is TMS, as I have had these exact symptoms before (which disappeared almost immediately after starting physical therapy and feeling optimistic, which were ultimately replaced by other more persistent symptoms), but I still have fear and anxiety that it could be something else that will last and only get worse. When I first experienced these symptoms months ago, I had both a CAT scan and MRI run, which found nothing. I guess I should just remain hopeful and do my best to stay calm and the symptoms will resolve

2. NameK

NameK Well known member

Yes pelvic pain symptoms are indeed tms their are multiple success stories on it. I still have the odd symptom of it here and there but its pretty much gone for me since I've saw urologist that said everything checked out okay and I stopped worrying about it.

I still have back pain but I know its pshyosomatic tms so I'm trying my best to ignore it and live my life.

fridaynotes likes this.