1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Book Best TMS Book?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Stock Trader, Apr 12, 2013.

1. Sita

Sita Well known member

For me "Back In Control" (second edition) by Dr. David Hanscom was the most helpful. I'm doing the writing twice a day and other exercises as well and my back pain is manageable now. This is a very deep book, I reread ideas from it and think about, write about, meditate on different concepts etc. Very very helpful for me.

2. untangledweb

untangledweb Peer Supporter

I’m new to TMSland. I just read Dr Sarno’s small book on healing back pain. I started Steve O’s Great Pain Deception last night. I couldn’t get it on kindle, but it’s really worked out well, because you can’t “dog ear” or highlight pages like you can in real live books. I just wanted it in kindle because I wanted it NOW! I know....I need to relax and work on having patience.
    I had an epiphany about a horrible pain cycle that started in 2011. I hadn’t made the connection before, and wouldn’t have because I’d never heard of TMS.
    It’s fascinating.