1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

All the Rage Film Ben Crane for All the Rage

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Caroline Rumur, Nov 24, 2014.

1. Caroline Rumur

Caroline Rumur Well known member

Pro-golfer Ben Crane went to Dr. Sarno in 2006 when his back problems got in the way of his golf game and credits his help with getting him back on the course. We went to Nashville recently to meet, and he was warm, open, and full of insight.

It's interesting because in the world of sports, athletes have a hard time putting the Sarno theories to use because they are using their bodies. But professional athletes are under tremendous amounts of stress.

2. mike2014

mike2014 Beloved Grand Eagle

Wow, think this all goes back to a thread I read by the great Steve O which says, everyone has suffered from TMS type symptoms at some point in their life.

Caroline Rumur likes this.
  3. Caroline Rumur

4. IrishSceptic

IrishSceptic Podcast Visionary

brilliant to have Ben Crane featuring, the big thing for men especially is the notion that emotions dont affect us big strong guys!
    Nathan Horton and Tiger Woods may benefit from this approach

5. mike2014

mike2014 Beloved Grand Eagle

I saw an article on yahoo a month or two ago about famous celebs that had chronic illnesses, it appeared most of these were in fact mind-body dis-eases. Its just that they have been mis-guided over the years. Hopefully this movie will raise awareness and expand peoples views on ilnnesses; there cause and cure.

6. Caroline Rumur

IrishSceptic-totally agree with you about Tiger Woods!! I don't know who Nathan Horton is, must look into that

Mike2014-so true I am sure there are tons of athletes and celebs have mind-body diseases.

IrishSceptic likes this.
  7. Day-Cee

Day-Cee Peer Supporter

Really nice to see a professional golfer talking about his success with TMS... I also enjoyed the second video available for backers since, like Ben, I'm also a really slow golfer and have been criticized for this lol...

Actually I don't play golf anymore due to back pain and fear, but I'm confident I'll be able to next summer :)

8. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Day-Cee, keep positive and you will be back on the fairways and sinking those long putts.
    Meanwhile, don't fortget... you can practice your putting on the living room carpet with
    a putter and a water glass.

9. Day-Cee

Day-Cee Peer Supporter

Hahaha good one Walt! I'll make sure my putting game will be ready for next summer!

Thanks for the support too!