1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 1 Beginning

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Carolyn, Dec 2, 2012.

1. Carolyn

Carolyn New Member

I have had pain in many places in my body for years. At times, the pain has been debilitating but I have soldiered on. Recently, my friend has been telling me about Dr. Sarno's work. As my friend has worked through this program, she has had amazing results so I have decided to commit to the time to work through my issues.

Jilly likes this.
  2. veronica73

veronica73 Well known member

Welcome, Carolyn!

3. Stella

Stella Well known member

Glad to have you hear. Sandy

4. Jilly

Jilly Well known member

Hi ! I am new as well ... 6 days to be exact and I have had some good results with more to come I am sure.

5. Beach-Girl

Beach-Girl Well known member

Welcome Carolyn!

The SEP is a great way to start your journey. It's a good place to start as it will lead you to books and other people's success. Not every book or program is for everyone. There have been exciting books to some that I have not found helpful. But we are individuals with different life experiences. Our common thread is pain. So starting the program here on the wiki, will give you some giant strides forward and lead you to the next nugget that works for you.

But many people (including me) have had great results simply by doing the SEP. For some, it's all they need

I look forward to reading your progress. Good luck!

BG

6. jullemire

jullemire Peer Supporter

Welcome Jilly and Carolyn! I wish you both a great SEP. It helped me a lot (day 16 for me!) and hope it will do the same for you!
    Don't be shy about posting on the forum, the people are great and help a lot!

Jilly likes this.
  7. Lori

Lori Well known member

Welcome Carolyn. I have confidence that you can join those of us who are healed of our TMS pain!