1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Balancing Tension

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by FredAmir, Apr 5, 2020.

1. FredAmir

FredAmir Well known member

Hello everyone,

Dr. Sarno told us that there is a tension threshold. Once tension accumulates beyond a certain point symptoms, such as back pain, anxiety, and depression can appear.

One of the best ways I have found to prevent the accumulation of tension and keep it below the symptom threshold is to balance tension with excitement and enthusiasm.

My podcast titled "Turn Problems into Energy and Excitement in Three Easy Steps" is about simple and fun steps for turning stress, tension, and daily annoyances into energy and excitement. It explains the many physical, mental, and emotional benefits of this strategy and how it can help create a balance.

This podcast is available for free at this time. Just visit the link below and scroll down.

www.fredamir.com/podcasts

Fred

MWsunin12 and Mars497@ like this.
  2. Mars497@

Mars497@ Peer Supporter

Thank you, Fred! I just started your book. I’m hopeful. I absolutely know my low back pain is tension. It seems to be worse when I wake up so I know I’m doing something in my sleep. I will check out your podcast now as well. Thank you for offering it to this group!

FredAmir likes this.
  3. FredAmir

FredAmir Well known member

Mars497@ likes this.
  4. mugwump

mugwump Well known member

Hello, I am interested to know the natural drug-free treatment option for pain. I will check on your book. Thank you.