1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 18 Bad day:(

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Jackowska, Jun 27, 2022.

1. Jackowska

Jackowska New Member

Hi Everyone,
    After a light in the tunnel when I started feeling better today I have started going the wrong way in my thinking. I woke up feeling quite good. Cleaned the house and shortly after started to feel pain in my back. Tried to ignore it, tried to think psychologically, tried to talk to myself ect.ect. Unfortunately confidence in my "healthy" body somewhere disappeared. Tried to read some success stories but this time it didn't work. Feels like my brain is getting immune to it. Don't know what to do really. Won't give up my TMS program but feel so disappointed today.
    Hope you are having good days! Lots of love to Everyone from Poland!

Kasia