1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'About This Site' started by sewmuch, Apr 19, 2012.

1. sewmuch

sewmuch Member

How do I change my status that shows under my avatar from "New Member" to just "Member"?

Thanks

2. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Hiya sewmuch,

Sorry that I didn't respond sooner. As you can see your status has changed to "Member." The status is basically set by the number of posts a person makes. There are several different statuses that people can have including: New Member, Member, Active Member, and Well-known Member. A users status level will change whenever they gain a certain number of points. A user can get points from posting, having conversations with people, and liking posts. Essentially, the more active a person is on the forum the more points they will get, and the quicker they will gain a new status.

Forest