1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

As anyone had pain on their spine?

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by avik, Jan 15, 2019.

1. avik

avik Well known member

Hoping this message finds everyone well-

I am already about 98% sure this is TMS (as most pain with me is) but...I have a very sharp pain right on one single vertebra. It only hurts that specific bone...and its quite painful to the touch.

Has anyone had anything similar to this and if so, can you comment on what it might be?

2. stayfit65

stayfit65 Peer Supporter

I’ve had that off and on. I believe it’s TMS because it was really bad at one time, but now it’s practically nonexistent.

Balsa11 likes this.
  3. Baseball65

Baseball65 Beloved Grand Eagle

That is the 'central zone of oxygen debt' and Sarno discusses it quite clearly in Healing Back Pain. Yes, I had it ...along with a lot of other symptoms, but there was always the central spot. Felt like Bruised tissue right on the vertebrae.

stayfit65 likes this.
  4. avik

avik Well known member

Amazing isnt it? Thanks for sharing.

Balsa11 and stayfit65 like this.
  5. avik

avik Well known member

I will definitely look that up. Its been a while since ive read any of his books.
    Thanks for the info.

6. avik

avik Well known member

Would you happen to know where exactly in Healing Back Pain, pain on the vertebrae is mentioned?
    I need to see it on paper in order to seer it into my brain...