1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone feedback about my conditions welcome :)

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by osca aelius, Nov 10, 2018.

1. osca aelius

osca aelius Peer Supporter

Hello all, how are you guys doing? No matter how bad your current conditions, i hope all of you to stay strong and get your own lesson from suffering TMS. Quick explanation about me and about what i want to share. I already share about this in my previous post, but i will post it again here shortly :)

I started developing anxiety disorder (not TMS) from 7 years ago. It felt so bad, everyday feels like hell and there is no hope. But with patience and knowledge from the internet, i managed to overcome it by myself and recover using Claire Weekes method. I was proud of myself for living free of anxiety again.

Fast forward, i broke up with my ex like 3 years ago and started having my very first TMS symptoms, tinnitus. It scared me but i get used to tinnitus in no time. But after that, difficulty after difficulty keep coming. Up until now, im more certain that the symptoms i experience is truly TMS. Unlike anxiety which have certain symptoms, TMS symptoms range so much more diverse, which caused me to be confused all day long about why i feel the way i feel. My main symptoms are hyper focusing one some symptoms i feel on my body, especially my crotch. For some reason i dont know why, i also fear the symptoms, even though the symptoms are less unpleasant than the anxiety i experience a few years ago.

Moreover, even some benign thoughts could cause me to be sensitized, for example im afraid i lose control of my sexual urge and hurt women, afraid of hurting myself, feel guilty because i think im not being a nice enough person (even though there are so many instance where i act too nicely and it backfire).

Some days are good, i can deal and overcome all of my TMS symptoms, some days are bad where i feel hopeless and want to end my life. Even right now it feels pretty bad, i dont know what i fear and it feels so unpleasant. Hearing Alan talking is helping though, but i dont want to keep relying on him to feel good and to overcome TMS. I want to beat my TMS like i beat my old anxiety symptoms.

Any advice is welcome, that's it guys :)