1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 40 An incredible story

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by RozieHolland, Feb 21, 2017.

1. RozieHolland

RozieHolland Peer Supporter

At this moment I feel very very good and I do day 38/39/40 today.
    I will tell you an incredible story that happened a few years ago.

My mother had, when she was 8 years old, lost her little brother who was 3 in a fire.
    The child walked into the fire because he didn't dare to jump.
    My mother couldn't handle this and she wasn't allowed to talk about it. This was her big grief, sadness.
    Her little brother was buried and my mother never went to his grave again.
    For 75 years my mother mourned. She went to a psychiatrist but that didn't help, the grief stayed.
    From the moment her little brother was burried, she was there, she saw him go up, but he hung on her retina.
    She saw her brother for 75 years on her left eye, every day.
    Her eyes were clouded, she saw about 25%.

I started to search on the internet for my mothers past.
    I found an article about her little brothers dead, in 1938.
    After that I found an article about an accident my mother had when she was 5, in 1935.
    She was sitting at the back of my grandfather's bicycle and then she ended under a truck.
    For long time she was in coma at intensive care.

I was going to inform where her brother was buried and find the cemetery.
    I had contact with the administrator and he told me that her brother was still laying there.
    Can you believe it, a grave from 1938? It had to be that way.
    The other day we drove to the cemetery, my mother, my sister and me.
    I bought 3 white helium balloons and we hang 3 written letters on it.

My mother had trouble letting go of the balloon, but finaly she did and then my sister and I also release our balloons.
    The balloons flew away, wonderful to see.

My mother is very happy that she could do this.
    Her reaction was:
    HE IS GONE AWAY FROM MY EYE...HE IS GOING TO HEAVEN

I am happy that I made this possible for my mother.
    She is now 86 and she reads the newspaper without glasses, her eyes are clear.

I thank GOD that he has made this possible. I feel good.

Ellen and plum like this.
  2. plum

plum Beloved Grand Eagle

Rozie,

You really know how to tell a tale, that was such a powerful story I felt it in my bones. To be able to move someone like that is a gift. More power to you my dear. Very much enjoying the vibe you bring to the forum but more than anything what a rocking and sublime healing you gave your mum. You inspire me and we're raising our glass to you tonight.

Plum x

RozieHolland likes this.
  3. RozieHolland

RozieHolland Peer Supporter

I LOVE YOU PLUM

XXX

plum likes this.
  4. plum

plum Beloved Grand Eagle

I love you too Rozie xxx

esnanna and RozieHolland like this.
  5. Ellen

Ellen Beloved Grand Eagle

I am speechless after reading your powerful, amazing story. Stunned, really. You are a beautiful soul, Rozie. I am so glad you have joined us on this Forum.

:joyful:

RozieHolland likes this.
  6. Lydia

Lydia Peer Supporter

Thank you for sharing! Very moving story. Unbelievable that this really happened. Your mom can experience to be alive and 'free', thanks to you.

Wished I had had the chance to 'help' my mom too, but it didn't happen. She died last August, and took most of her sadness and grief into the grave. She probably was also too much identified, and not ready to let it go... I am still working on it in this program, because her painful and traumatic experiences affected me so much too...

Sometimes it can be easy, and sometimes very complicated to let emotions go... Beautiful how you chose to use balloons!

Happy for you, that you made this happen in your family. Everyone in your family will definitely benefit from it, as we do too in this forum (-:

RozieHolland likes this.