1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Amy G. Dala

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Steve Ozanich, Sep 13, 2013.

1. Steve Ozanich

Steve Ozanich TMS Consultant

Does anyone know Amy? I think I dated her once. If anyone knows her phone number could you please email me?

I thought as a TMS topic that this article was interesting. It's at the heart of TMS pain and healing. The emotional center that divides the mind in conflict. What happens when it's removed? The divide may be taken as well.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...d=maing-grid7|main5|dl4|sec1_lnk3&pLid=374688

Be good, and if you can't be good, be really really bad,

Steve

2. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

You have a great knack at titling things. This was an eye-opening article. You would expect that if someone had their amygdala removed that they would have a more difficult time feeling empathy for people, but this case was the complete opposite. This goes to show just how much more there is to learn about the human brain.

3. Steve Ozanich

So you're saying you don't have her phone number?

Yes--that was the amazing thing. You would think that if it was removed, there would be no connection. When I spoke to Robert Sapolsky he said they were lightyears ahead, now, in the understanding of the brain, but that Dr. Sarno's view was a good explanation of what was occurring. I would like to get his explanation of this article.

4. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Steve, you can reach Amy at Downton Abbey outside of London. She's their new downstairs third maid.
    I heard she was recommended by Robert Sapolsky, although she's not healed yet. He's got her reading your book.

5. Steve Ozanich

At least she can read, that's a good start.