1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

All the Rage Film All the Rage -Day 2 of Kickstarter

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Caroline Rumur, Nov 13, 2014.

1. Caroline Rumur

Caroline Rumur Well known member

Boom! We just reached our 100th Backer and 33% of our goal in less than 24 hours.

You've done an amazing job of sharing the project, and your initial support has been rocket fuel as more people discover this project. Please keep it up! bit.ly/atrkick

Some people unfamiliar with Dr. Sarno's work have been asking us "where is the science" to prove the theories. In many ways the wisdom that Dr. Sarno, and others like Dr. Gabor Mate (seen below), present is not dissimilar from what doctors and the general medical community understood in the past - that our emotions do affect our health. This film is meant to be an exploration of the ways in which the mind and body work together in ways that we've known about for centuries. Dr. Mate talks about re-discovering this science in the clip below.

Thanks again for your support. bit.ly/atrkick

2. Caroline Rumur

Caroline Rumur Well known member

I forgot to say! Please share this clip with others if you think it will help explain the theories in an easy to understand way!

3. Day-Cee

Day-Cee Peer Supporter

I'm Proud to say that I'm now a Backer :)

Caroline Rumur and Forest like this.
  4. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Bravo, @Day-Cee! Thanks for your support!

Caroline Rumur likes this.