1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1 After 8 years

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Percomatic, Jun 29, 2013.

1. Percomatic

Percomatic New Member

Of RSI I am embarking on this journey. In my mind I am 100% certain of my diagnosis and yet somewhere there lurks the fear that I might be wrong. I have had every therapy and tried every technique in my search for freedom from pain related to RSI. Physiotherapy, Alexander technique, acupuncture, Intramuscular stimulation, massage, Special mice, special keyboards, special braces, ice, heat... And today my condition is sometimes worse sometimes better with no reason and no rhyme. It feels like I've been playing a game of wack-a-mole with a new pain location every couple of years.
    So a couple of weeks ago I started reading The mind-body prescription. I'm reading the wiki and started reading the book "truth" by Nicole Sachs. I stopped using braces and going to physiotherapy appointments.

I am typing and mousing a great deal and while I am not much better I am no worse. I am hopeful and excited...

2. Enrique

Enrique Well known member

Awesome! I recovered from RSI 100% and so have many others. It sounds like you are on the right track.