1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

A computer science person who recovered from RSI

Discussion in 'Success Stories Subforum' started by lavendertealatte, Jul 27, 2016.

Tags:
  1. lavendertealatte

lavendertealatte Peer Supporter

BigBlueWolf and CarboNeVo like this.
  2. CarboNeVo

CarboNeVo Well known member

Phenomenal success story!
    I saw myself in every word written in the article, although I suffer from something completely different which is pelvic pain.
    It started by waking up with a stabbing bladder pain out of nothing (i never ever had pelvic issues)... this turned into dull bladder pain -> i read internet and hear about prostatitis -> the pain moves to my butt
    -> i go to doctor.. guess what? prostatitis! -> i read on the internet the horror stories and how incurable it is when non-bacterial -> guess what? it became chronic. -> i start to read on the forums how it can be life devastating and affect sexual life.. guess what? sitting and sex pain. -> i further read on the internet that it can be a result of pudendal nerve damage -> I read HORROR stories about it - see a neurologist who says it's very possible.. guess what? pain on the paths of the pudendal nerve - especially the left side. till I read a story of a guy who suffered from pelvic pain and had similiar experience as I do.. he got cured by approaching Sarno.. it then all started to make sense that it's completely psychological.. i already had a huge relief of symptoms just by understanding the concept - now still struggling with some conditioned responses associated to the illness. hopefully soon will write my success story here.
    Love this community.
    God bless

lavendertealatte likes this.