1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Possibly not Genuine: 7 years of lower back pain is gone!

Discussion in 'Community Off Topic' started by War Eagle Man, Nov 28, 2017.

1. War Eagle Man

War Eagle Man New Member

I just bent over one day while I was working on the yard and wham! Striking back pain. The pain persisted 24/7 from that point on. I tried everything including minimally invasive spine surgery by the famous place in Tampa which did nothing.

My brother turned me on to John Sarno's - Mind/Body Prescription and I started to see the light. I immediately believed it but had a tough time making it happen. The pain went down some but I had trouble making it go away.

I eventually found these guys in Colorado who coach based on Sarno - Pain Cure Clinic. commercial link removed And that did it. They have a straight forward way of doing things that I really liked. And fast. I did just two coaching sessions (which is all that they recommend).

They gave me an action plan that I thought was sorely missing from Sarno's book. Approximately 45 days later, I the pain was gone. That was about 4 months ago and it has not returned. Fantastic!

So if you've read the books and not gotten better, try some coaching. It made the difference for me.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2017
  2. fbcoach

fbcoach Peer Supporter

What did the Coaching consist o?

3. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

This post is very similar in length and structure to other posts pushing the pain cure clinic. Back in June, this user reported (in a similarly-scripted post) that he was cured of Fibromyalgia thanks to pcc. And now they've cured him of back pain. Hmmm....

A couple of these recent and similar-sounding posts were initially reported by an alert member. All members are encouraged to use the Report link for dubious posts, especially of a commercial or spam nature. Obvious spam is deleted. Others, like this, are a bit harder to analyze.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2017
    plum likes this.