1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

37 - Most helpful person

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Leonor, Jun 6, 2013.

1. Leonor

Leonor Peer Supporter

Whenever I write something most of the time some of the gurus answer: Lori, Gail, Gigi, Leslie, Stella orForestand they are all very helpful, compassionate, supportive and right on task, which is very reassuring for me because before this forum I did not have this support. It is very important to know that I am in the right direction even if it is taking longer than expected. I now don’t have a mental deadline. Every time I did a new therapy (Nutritional mostly) I would set a goal and of course I never got the healing I expected. When I just started this program I was behaving the same way and now I changed my ways. I still have pain but I don’t have fears anymore. I know I will heal and I am able now to exercise every two days with free weights, which is what I love and my pain does not increase. I am also more open to other emotional healing methods. A lot of books and therapies are suggested in this forum and whenever I can I order the books from the library, or buy them if I can, and take a look at them and see if they can help me. I am reading right now “At the Speed Of Life” by Gay and Kathlyn Hendricks, which is a body-centered therapy and it is being very helpful.

Leslie and gailnyc like this.
  2. Stella

Stella Well known member

Congratulations on all the new insights. Your journey continues as it does for us all.