1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

This is it Guys, The Sarno Video -- Wow

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Eric "Herbie" Watson, Dec 19, 2013.

1. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2013
    MWsunin12, Dahlia, Ruth_L and 4 others like this.
  2. Sheree

Sheree Well known member

This is a long video, and I have only watched 30 minutes, but I had to stop it and say how much I appreciate that you put this up for us all to see, Herbie. Best Christmas present!!

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.
  3. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Thanks, Herbie. This is a keeper.

4. joseph32

joseph32 Peer Supporter

I wish I didn't spend 100 dollars couple weeks ago for this.

5. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Thank You Sheree, I've always loved the video. You will learn so much from it. You will love every minute of it.
    I have done watched it a dozen times at least and I still get something new every time I watch it
    Awesome
    Thanks

6. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Hey joseph its worth every cent you paid. You have something very special that you can always go back to if you ever
    need a question answered about tms and its coming from Sarno himself. Even if I had seen this video on here Id still
    want one for my library, its like the best thing since sliced bread and you have a genuine copy. Priceless

7. Leonor

Leonor Peer Supporter

Hi Eric,
    Thank you for this video. I always wanted to read his books again, but never got to, so this is a great alternative.
    Leonor

8. joseph32

joseph32 Peer Supporter

You are right Eric. It is nothing compared to the thousands of dollars I paid for other treatments. It is a bargain compared to those other treatments!

9. Msunn

Msunn Well known member

Thanks so much for posting this Herbie, I've been wanting to see this for some time.

10. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Thank You Walt. Hope you Watch it Everyday:)

11. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Thanks Leonor- Grasp the wisdom, Its something special

12. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Thanks joseph32, Yes it'll also save you thousands too:)

13. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Thanks Msunn, Glad You like it, It will be very beneficial to you.

Msunn likes this.
  14. Sheree

Sheree Well known member

Having now watched the whole video, I would like to say how helpful I found it. I thought I knew a lot about TMS, but the way Dr Sarno explained it, I feel that it has expanded my knowledge a great deal. The presentation diagrams were so clear. One question I have, and perhaps, Herbie, you can answer this for me, is that Dr Sarno mentions the Study Guide.
    Is it possible to obtain a copy. I am from the UK. Any help appreciated.

15. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Its the treatment chapters and the psychology chapters in healing back pain and the mind body prescription books
    If I learn any thing different ill let you know ok and yes I love the video I always get new knowledge each time I watch it too
    Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you Sheree, Thanks
    Bless you.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2013
  16. Lori

Lori Well known member

The study guide Dr. Sarno gives his patients, also referred to as "the program," is in his book The Divided Mind -- pages 142-146. Dr. Sarno told me to read this EVERY DAY for 30 days. And yes, I made myself do it (though I began to know them by heart).

Mari and russd1818 like this.
  17. Eric "Herbie" Watson

I learned something Different, Thank you Lori. I had a feeling in my gut that id heard of the treatment pages. It was a post I read by you, it was so surreal cause you said that you had gone to the good DR. and he told you over and again to read the pages 142-146 in the divided mind. I think his sectary or someone close to him told you to read those pages too , not sure but it was so cool cause id checked out Dr. Sarnos Book from the library ( The Divided Mind) and at the time I didn't know where to get his book since it was the first book id read by Dr. Sarno.
    I wanted something that I knew would hold me to his theory less I didn't have anything else so I copied pages 142- 146 plus another page before I heard you mention your story and I saved it in my library under the name Sarnos Divided Mind Book. So thanks for the reminder and I hope your having a bless Christmas and a happy New Year.
    Bless You

Last edited: Dec 22, 2013
  18. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Sheree if you cant get the book soon I can make a summary of what
    he said to do on those pages (in the divided mind) if you'd like,
    I think it would be a good thread for all the readers.
    Bless You

19. Sheree

Sheree Well known member

Herbie and Lori
    Thanks, that's great news as I DO have The Divided Mind. I have it on my kindle and it was a year ago that I read it. I will go back to it.
    Merry Christmas to you both, and all the other members too.

20. Gigalos

Gigalos Beloved Grand Eagle

Thanx Eric!
    I am a bit confused, is this video "legal" or not? Is there a chance this video was put on youtube with the possibility that one day it will be removed because of copyright issues?

Last edited: Dec 23, 2013