1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
jamiemakena
Last Activity:
Mar 30, 2016
Birthday:
Jul 22, 1971 (Age: 52)
Family therapy (so far unlicensed)

Share This Page

jamiemakena

New Member, Female, 52, from Hawaii

Starting the program to rid of "pain" interfering with every aspect of my life. Feb 6, 2016

jamiemakena was last seen:
Mar 30, 2016
  • My Story

I worked 3 years for the state with three times (the caseload at the lowest pay to legally give me with my masters degree), spent 7 years with high end autism, and took care of clients whom no one wanted to take on. I was the "Yes Girl" and have felt burned out for years. Finally my pain has slowed me down and is giving me time to look at what is truly going on. Before I continue with my quest for professional advancement, I am going to do this program. My pain has limited me in all areas of my life and I am ready to release it!!! dancea
    1. jamiemakena
      jamiemakena
      Starting the program to rid of "pain" interfering with every aspect of my life.
      1. directingart
        directingart
        Is there a specific program you are useing - I'm new to all this and after reading Dr Sarno's books I'm still a little lost to what "program" will work.
        Feb 8, 2016
  • My Story

Birthday:
    Jul 22, 1971 (Age: 52)
    Family therapy (so far unlicensed)
    Diagnoses:
    Tendonitis
    TMJ
    Neck tension causing spinal misalignment
    Irritable Bowel Syndrome
    Anxiety
    Depression
    I worked 3 years for the state with three times (the caseload at the lowest pay to legally give me with my masters degree), spent 7 years with high end autism, and took care of clients whom no one wanted to take on. I was the "Yes Girl" and have felt burned out for years. Finally my pain has slowed me down and is giving me time to look at what is truly going on. Before I continue with my quest for professional advancement, I am going to do this program. My pain has limited me in all areas of my life and I am ready to release it!!! dancea