1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Bunneh
Birthday:
May 16

Share This Page

Bunneh

Peer Supporter, Female, from Poland

Mom's gone along with her bipolar disorder. Feb 10, 2017

• My Story

This user has not yet added their story. To add your story, click here and scroll down.
    1. Bunneh
      Bunneh
      Mom's gone along with her bipolar disorder.
    2. Bunneh
      Bunneh
      How can I be compassionate towards myself, if I think I've just made a complete idiot out of myself during a job interview? :/
      1. View previous comments...
      2. mike2014
        mike2014
        Unfortunately, we all create these little stories within our mind and run with them. "I could have been better", "what if I had ..." - the idea, is to separate/detach yourself from the thought and realise it is just that, a thought without any real meaning or purpose.
        Jun 7, 2016
        giantsfan likes this.
      3. mike2014
        mike2014
        There's still a chance that you may secure the post, yet you've spent an entire afternoon being hard on yourself. Try and adjust your mindset and scan it for all the great things you've achieved, and let those thoughts rise into awareness. Try to hold onto these and cultivate healthy and lasting awareness.

PS it's tough replying here because there's a word limitation :-)
        Jun 7, 2016
        Boston Redsox likes this.
      4. Bunneh
        Bunneh
        Thank you wholeheartedly for your response. It made me feel much better. I was trying to meditate today, but the pain became so excruciating that I was considering biting off my leg. It came pretty unexpectedly but I knew it had to do with my mental state and stress. I feel exhausted but managed to turn off the mental chatter inside my head.
        Thanks again. :)
        Jun 7, 2016
        mike2014 and birdsetfree like this.
    3. Bunneh
      Bunneh
      Desperately trying to keep my head above the water...
    4. Bunneh
      Bunneh
      Suffering because people at work don't understand my fibro/Tms. They just assume I'm lazy. :( my job is physically demanding.
    5. Bunneh
      Bunneh
      Evidence sheet - part II : Yesterday, I started uncovering some childhood issues with my therapist. Today, eczema flared up, massively.
    6. Bunneh
      Bunneh
      Evidence sheet: My eczema went away completely, since I started experiencing fibro pain. Now I'm sure it's TMS.
      1. JanAtheCPA, mike2014 and Forest like this.
      2. Forest
        Forest
        Brilliant! And a great role model for the rest of the community. :)
        Oct 4, 2015
      3. Fabi
        Fabi
        Do you mean you started having pain instead of your eczema?
        Oct 7, 2015
      4. Bunneh
        Bunneh
        Yes, improved and then disappreared completely. I stopped using an ointment that I had to use for 10 months! Too bad I developed horrible muscle pains and fatigue instead.
        Oct 8, 2015
    7. Bunneh
      Bunneh
      I am a walking symptom imperative. :D
      1. Fabi, mike2014 and Forest like this.
      2. Fabi
        Fabi
        At this moment, me too! But we are also so many other things!
        Oct 7, 2015
    8. Bunneh
      Bunneh
      Don't pay attention to the pain, don't pay atte...Dang it! I'm paying attention just by telling myself not to do it. :D
      1. Fabi, Forest, Melb1971 and 2 others like this.
      2. Forest
        Forest
        Love it. I think that that is why people find practicing mindfulness meditation so helpful. "Allow, allow, allow..."
        Jun 22, 2015
    9. Bunneh
      Bunneh
      "It’s better to cry at the psychologist’s than laugh at the psychiatrist’s."
  • My Story

Birthday:
    May 16