1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Swill52
Last Activity:
Feb 8, 2018

Share This Page

Swill52

Newcomer, Male

Easily angered and enraged Feb 8, 2018

Swill52 was last seen:
Feb 8, 2018
  • My Story

I've lived with varied forms of back and leg pain since the 1990's and have had several diagnosis ranging from Sciatica to Ankalosing Spondylitis. It's been the so bad that at times I have been bed ridden for days and has brought me to tears on more than one occasion. I was lucky enough to be introduced to Dr Sarno's work in June last year and have been reading and re-reading The MindBody Perscription along with Molecules of Emotion by Candance B. Pert, The MindBody Self by Mario Martinex and Memories, Dream and Reflections by C. G. Jung. The combination of these books and lectures by Allan Watts and Echard Tole means I rarely experience back ain any more and when I do start to feel the warning signs I know what it is and need to address the why. I'm now finding that I'm quick to anger and easily frustrated and enraged. I've lost the distraction of the pain and now need to deal with my shadow self and the emotions it comes with which is why I'm here. I'm hoping this forum along with my councilor can help me learn to express my anger and rage in a more healthy and less self destructive way.
    1. Swill52
      Swill52
      Easily angered and enraged
    2. Swill52
      Swill52
      Angry all the time and easily enraged
  • My Story

Diagnoses:
    Ankalosing Spondylitis
    I've lived with varied forms of back and leg pain since the 1990's and have had several diagnosis ranging from Sciatica to Ankalosing Spondylitis. It's been the so bad that at times I have been bed ridden for days and has brought me to tears on more than one occasion. I was lucky enough to be introduced to Dr Sarno's work in June last year and have been reading and re-reading The MindBody Perscription along with Molecules of Emotion by Candance B. Pert, The MindBody Self by Mario Martinex and Memories, Dream and Reflections by C. G. Jung. The combination of these books and lectures by Allan Watts and Echard Tole means I rarely experience back ain any more and when I do start to feel the warning signs I know what it is and need to address the why. I'm now finding that I'm quick to anger and easily frustrated and enraged. I've lost the distraction of the pain and now need to deal with my shadow self and the emotions it comes with which is why I'm here. I'm hoping this forum along with my councilor can help me learn to express my anger and rage in a more healthy and less self destructive way.