1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Reuben Hosler
Last Activity:
Mar 16, 2018
Birthday:
Mar 17, 1989 (Age: 35)
Home Page:
SEO Consultant. (ex circus acrobat)

Share This Page

Reuben Hosler

Newcomer, Male, 35, from Montreal, Canada

I don't feel safe, physically, financially or romantically. I believe this is the root cause of my lower back pain and other symptoms. Feb 7, 2018

Reuben Hosler was last seen:
Mar 16, 2018
  • My Story

Reuben Hosler is a highly focused, competitive and driven internet marketer. Based in Montreal, he is determined to provide business owners with the best search engine optimization through his digital marketing company, Reuben Hosler SEO. He sought the highest quality of training and found it at OMG Machines, under SEO pioneer, Greg Morrison, and their other internationally renowned coaches.

Always having high expectations of himself and his life, Reuben refuses to settle for less or set limits on what he can accomplish. He is an independent thinker and has researched accelerated learning and psychology in order to increase his ability to learn new skills and adapt to challenges. He patiently builds towards his goals, confident that he has all that he needs to achieve what he desires.

Unafraid of hard work, Reuben dedicated twelve years of his life to pursuing and fulfilling his dream of becoming a world-class acrobat. Working with the same partner for all this time and trusting each other with their lives, moving to Montreal and performing all over the world. He made many sacrifices of family, friends and girlfriends, damaged his body and continually risked severe injuries, being so determined not to quit until he reached his goal.

He enjoyed his success for some time before applying the same dedication to a career in internet marketing. Over the last few years, he has been fully committed to gaining the best knowledge available in SEO, which gives him the deep understanding that makes him the expert he is today.

Reuben loves studying the thought processes, attitudes and principles of the most successful people of our time, seeking to understand what makes them successful, so he can implement that knowledge in his own life as well as share it with others.

Reuben Hosler has a wide range of other interests, such as, playing and composing music on the piano, competing at memory championships, speaking different languages, playing strategy games and improving at deep tissue massage, table tennis, speedcubing and card manipulation.
    1. Reuben Hosler
      Reuben Hosler
      I don't feel safe, physically, financially or romantically. I believe this is the root cause of my lower back pain and other symptoms.
      1. jokeysmurf
        jokeysmurf
        Very well could be. I had a similar feeling for a few years. Then one day I started having little twinges in my left side under my ribs. A year later I became a mess, hyperfocusing on my symptoms and almost lost my mind. It turned out to become IBS. Though it's about 95% gone after lots of therapy work and TMS recovery program. Emotions are powerful. Get to the root cause, address it. Heal well.
        Mar 28, 2018
  • My Story

Birthday:
    Mar 17, 1989 (Age: 35)
    Home Page:
    https://reubenhoslerseo.ca
    SEO Consultant. (ex circus acrobat)
    Diagnoses:
    Self-diagnosis - lower back pain, possibly herniated disc(s), mainly caused by TMS / Neural Pathway Pain from feeling unsafe. Professional Diagnosis coming soon.
    Reuben Hosler is a highly focused, competitive and driven internet marketer. Based in Montreal, he is determined to provide business owners with the best search engine optimization through his digital marketing company, Reuben Hosler SEO. He sought the highest quality of training and found it at OMG Machines, under SEO pioneer, Greg Morrison, and their other internationally renowned coaches.

Always having high expectations of himself and his life, Reuben refuses to settle for less or set limits on what he can accomplish. He is an independent thinker and has researched accelerated learning and psychology in order to increase his ability to learn new skills and adapt to challenges. He patiently builds towards his goals, confident that he has all that he needs to achieve what he desires.

Unafraid of hard work, Reuben dedicated twelve years of his life to pursuing and fulfilling his dream of becoming a world-class acrobat. Working with the same partner for all this time and trusting each other with their lives, moving to Montreal and performing all over the world. He made many sacrifices of family, friends and girlfriends, damaged his body and continually risked severe injuries, being so determined not to quit until he reached his goal.

He enjoyed his success for some time before applying the same dedication to a career in internet marketing. Over the last few years, he has been fully committed to gaining the best knowledge available in SEO, which gives him the deep understanding that makes him the expert he is today.

Reuben loves studying the thought processes, attitudes and principles of the most successful people of our time, seeking to understand what makes them successful, so he can implement that knowledge in his own life as well as share it with others.

Reuben Hosler has a wide range of other interests, such as, playing and composing music on the piano, competing at memory championships, speaking different languages, playing strategy games and improving at deep tissue massage, table tennis, speedcubing and card manipulation.