1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Denise84
Last Activity:
Sep 19, 2017

Share This Page

Denise84

New Member, Female

Denise84 was last seen:
Sep 19, 2017
  • My Story

This user has not yet added their story. To add your story, click here and scroll down.
    1. uccello1983
      uccello1983
      Hi,

I am doing so so; I did 12 days of the SEP but my TMS therapist and Schechter both said I should stop that and only do soothing things. Some of my symptoms have gotten worse so not sure if it's bad or good. I am glad you are better. I hope I'll get there soon.
    2. uccello1983
      uccello1983
      Hi Denise,

I saw Dr. Schecter today and he said I have TMS which I knew I had but had few doubts about structural things too. He looked at my reports but didn't look at the MRI imaging that I had brought on a disk. I am on Day 4 of the SEP and have read Sarno's books too. How are you doing since meeting Dr. Schechter? Are you feeling better? I am hopeful.
      1. Denise84 likes this.
      2. Denise84
        Denise84
        Hi uccello1983, sorry for my delayed response! Yes, I would say I'm about 50% better. I've recently realized that I've been slacking on my journaling and doing the emotional work, and have been stuck at a bit of a plateau likely for that reason.
        Apr 26, 2017
      3. Denise84
        Denise84
        I'm going to immerse myself again in the TMS literature as I know it's very helpful. I'm exercising almost daily but am still staying away from certain exercises until I'm farther along in my healing. How are you doing?
        Apr 26, 2017
  • My Story