1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
rekcat
Last Activity:
Feb 11, 2019
Bookmarks:
Birthday:
Jun 20, 1945 (Age: 78)
retired benefits counselor for American Express

Share This Page

rekcat

New Member, Female, 78, from West Jordan, UT

I have had a flare up of back pain, MRI show nothing, dusted off Healing Your Back Pain, beginning a new journey of finding relief. Mar 22, 2017

rekcat was last seen:
Feb 11, 2019
  • My Story

My pain history and personality fit the TMS profile exactly, I put to use the info in Dr. Sarno's book 20 years ago, and my pain was gone. In about the last year my back pain has come back, although I have put the TMS principles to use. Hoping I could find a TMS physchological counselor in the Salt Lake, UT, area, I researched the internet. Nothing for TMS where I live, but ran across TMSwiki.org, and have been reading most of the day. Alan Gordon's seminars really revealed to me some areas I need to work on. Now my question is, shall I continue studying and reading, putting the techniques to use on my own, or do the FaceTime/Skype therapy.
    1. rekcat
      rekcat
      I have had a flare up of back pain, MRI show nothing, dusted off Healing Your Back Pain, beginning a new journey of finding relief.
    2. rekcat
      rekcat
      I am a 72 yo grandma, read Dr. Sarno's book 20 years ago and found tremendous relief. The last year
      1. rekcat
        rekcat
        I am somewhat cyber challenged, don't know if I have my account set up. My back pain has been getting progress wore the past year. Had MRI July 17, showing nothing serious. Put TMS principles to work, but have not worked yet. Did internet search for TMS therapist where I live. There are none found this site, hoping to find advice on how I can use this site
        Mar 23, 2017
  • My Story

Birthday:
    Jun 20, 1945 (Age: 78)
    retired benefits counselor for American Express
    Diagnoses:
    MRI from July 2017 shows arthritis of spine, some disc degeneration
    My pain history and personality fit the TMS profile exactly, I put to use the info in Dr. Sarno's book 20 years ago, and my pain was gone. In about the last year my back pain has come back, although I have put the TMS principles to use. Hoping I could find a TMS physchological counselor in the Salt Lake, UT, area, I researched the internet. Nothing for TMS where I live, but ran across TMSwiki.org, and have been reading most of the day. Alan Gordon's seminars really revealed to me some areas I need to work on. Now my question is, shall I continue studying and reading, putting the techniques to use on my own, or do the FaceTime/Skype therapy.