1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Abigail
Last Activity:
Sep 13, 2021

Followers 1

Home Page:
Mind-Body Coach

Share This Page

Abigail

New Member, Female, from Fort Collins, CO

Abigail was last seen:
Sep 13, 2021
  • My Story

I suffered from pelvic versions of TMS for several years in my early twenties. I was diagnosed with vulvodynia, interstitial cystitis, vulvar vestibulitis, and pelvic floor dysfunction. I'd also struggled with carpal tunnel syndrome and knee pain. I discovered Dr. Sarno's work and read The Mindbody Prescription. Ta da! Lightbulb moment! I saw myself in his pages and spent the next several months figuring out how to apply the TMS concepts to myself. I became pain-free!

I became so fascinated with the mind-body connection that I wanted to help others. I took life coach training so that I could become a coach, and I focused around healing TMS and re-connecting mind, body, and spirit. To me, TMS is a wake-up call that reminds or teaches us to connect to our inner selves and heal our entire lives. Now, I continue to practice as a coach and currently train others how to be Mind-Body Coaches as well.
    1. Marytabby
      Marytabby
      Hi Abigail,
      I would love to chat with you either here via messages or by phone. My current TMS is IC. I listened to your Schubiner interview and have a few questions for you. Thanks, Mary
  • My Story

Home Page:
    https://www.abigailmorgancoaching.com
    Mind-Body Coach
    Diagnoses:
    Vulvodynia, interstitial cystitis, vulvar vestibulitis, pelvic floor dysfunction.
    I suffered from pelvic versions of TMS for several years in my early twenties. I was diagnosed with vulvodynia, interstitial cystitis, vulvar vestibulitis, and pelvic floor dysfunction. I'd also struggled with carpal tunnel syndrome and knee pain. I discovered Dr. Sarno's work and read The Mindbody Prescription. Ta da! Lightbulb moment! I saw myself in his pages and spent the next several months figuring out how to apply the TMS concepts to myself. I became pain-free!

I became so fascinated with the mind-body connection that I wanted to help others. I took life coach training so that I could become a coach, and I focused around healing TMS and re-connecting mind, body, and spirit. To me, TMS is a wake-up call that reminds or teaches us to connect to our inner selves and heal our entire lives. Now, I continue to practice as a coach and currently train others how to be Mind-Body Coaches as well.