1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!
Alfaman147
Last Activity:
Sep 27, 2022
Motor vehicle technician

Share This Page

Alfaman147

Well known member, Male, from Uk

Constant pressure in anus and tailbone Aug 29, 2016

Alfaman147 was last seen:
Sep 27, 2022
  • My Story

Constant anus pressure and ache. Also around tailbone. Had this on and off for 6 years. Just had 18 months symptom free but it's back. It's causing me tremendous anxiety and depression. Some say it's levator ani syndrome. I'm keen to hear from anyone with this same problem. I cannot stop thinking about it and I'm afraid of the pain. How can I change
    1. Saaaammm
      Saaaammm
      Any luck fixing the issue? I’m in the same boat
    2. Alfaman147
      Alfaman147
      Constant pressure in anus and tailbone
  • My Story

Motor vehicle technician
    Diagnoses:
    Hypochondriasis. Health anxiety. Depression
    Constant anus pressure and ache. Also around tailbone. Had this on and off for 6 years. Just had 18 months symptom free but it's back. It's causing me tremendous anxiety and depression. Some say it's levator ani syndrome. I'm keen to hear from anyone with this same problem. I cannot stop thinking about it and I'm afraid of the pain. How can I change